Monday, November 1, 2010

Hmmmmmmmmm....

I just looked through my posts for the past 1-2 months and realized that they have all been primarily American or Italian, which is very unusual for me.  I will do my best to mix it up a little more than I have been.  I have a few Asian recipes on deck that I have been waiting to try, it's just a matter of tracking down all of the ingredients and having the time to really cook.  But I promise to send some more Asian recipes your way as soon as possible!  Hopefully in the next week I can make this Thai Noodle Salad recipe I have been dying to try and/or some form of stir-fry.  I also want to cook more Moroccan food (perhaps a couscous and a tagine are in order).  So I just wanted to let you know that I just noticed how American my recipes have skewed of late, and I promise to try to balance it all out ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment