Sunday, January 17, 2010

Must try restaurants for 2010

So I saw a post on Chowhound the other day where various people were discussing their must-try restaurants for 2010.  It got me thinking - where do I really want to go in 2010?  I have already been to a good number of restaurants all over NYC, but there are always more to try.  Some of the more notable restaurants I tried for the first time this past year included WD-50, Momofuku Ko, Falai, Scarpetta, Fatty Crab UWS, Luke's Lobster, Little Owl, and Volt (while not in NYC it definitely deserves a mention).  Other restaurants that I tried, but wasn't as thrilled by included A Voce Columbus and DovetailConsidering all the hype about both of them I was really expecting more.

In 2010 there are a TON of restaurants I want to try (as always), but if I were to name 10 restaurants (in no particular order) that I am dying to try in NYC, my list would include:
  1. Marea
  2. Ma Peche
  3. Locanda Verde
  4. Prune
  5. Co.
  6. La Superior
  7. Per Se
  8. Eleven Madison Park
  9. Sripraphai
  10. Le Bernadin
Runners up include: Golden Shopping Mall in Flushing; Pulino's Bar & Pizzeria (with Nate Appleman at the helm); Back Forty; Xi'an Famous Foods (either in Flushing or the new outpost in Chinatown); Yakitori Totto; Vinegar Hill House; Minetta Tavern; Aldea; Convivio; Fetta Sau; and Roberta's.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment