Sunday, January 2, 2011

Top Ten Restaurants of 2010, and Ten Restaurants I Want to Visit in 2011

So I know that at the end of the year, every food blogger starts compiling lists - their favorite recipes of the year, ideas for Christmas gifts, their favorite restaurants or restaurant dishes of the year, etc.  I know that the concept is not exactly a novel one.  But I just can't help myself.  I have tried so many great restaurants this year (including a few from my Must Try Restaurants for 2010 post) that I want to share with everyone.  On the other hand, there are so many restaurants that I have been dying to try and yet haven't quite made it to!  But that's ok.  There's always 2011!

Top Ten Restaurants of 2010
  1. Marea
  2. Yakitori Totto
  3. Prune
  4. Le Bernardin
  5. Fatty Crab
  6. Joseph Leonard/Jeffrey's Grocery
  7. Highlands
  8. Cascabel Taqueria
  9. Umi Nom
  10. Eataly - Il Pesce
Runner Up: Hung Ry (their flash fried calamari appetizer is phenomenal and incredibly innovative and the hand-pulled noodle soups are delicious).

More after the jump!

Ten Restaurants I Want to Visit in 2011
  1. Fatty Cue
  2. ABC Kitchen
  3. Locanda Verde
  4. Graffit
  5. Eleven Madison Park
  6. Brooklyn Star
  7. Torrisi Italian Specialties
  8. Del Posto
  9. M Wells
  10. Roberta's

No comments:

Post a Comment